27. The immobilizer type has
been identified, press enter.
28. Next, select Special Functions.
29. Now select SKIM Programming.
30. This screen asks how you want
to enter the digits for the PIN. We
selected “1” to use the Up and
Down arrows to enter the PIN.
31. You can choose any PIN you
wish at this point. We selected
the PIN that was on file in the
32. You must now select the
market the vehicle is used in.
We selected U.S.
33. The MVP now asks how we
want to enter the VIN. We selected
“1” to use the up and down arrows.
34. After entering the correct VIN
you are given one last chance to make
any correction. Double-check the VIN
number, if it is incorrect the procedure
will not work and you may need to
purchase a new SKIM module.
35. After a few seconds the
procedure is completed.
36. After the SKIM programming
is complete you must go through
the procedure to program keys.
From the Diagnostic Menu select
37. Enter the PIN.
38. The machine will go through
the process of programming keys.
39. When the key is programmed
the MVP will ask if you want to
program more keys or exit.
40. Check to make sure the
security light is out.
26. Switch the ignition ON.