second pot used for the adjust-
ment of the relay open time, (see
photo 14). The most important
difference is that the switch is
not wireless, it has a relay on the
back, (see photo 15). It is still bat-
tery operated but will need wires
for the relay to open the door.
The 333 is considered a hybrid
switch. This just means that it
can go both ways. You can use
it as a battery powered wired
switch, or add an optional transmitter and become a wireless
model. Either way it works great.
CM-330 and CM-333 battery
powered models are supplied
with ( 2) AA alkaline batteries.
Lithium batteries are recommended for environments below
These switches are ADA and
ROHS compliant and are an
essential part of any facility that
requires doors to be opened
while not touching a door or
switch. Camden has done a great
job with these products.
• Wired, wireless and hybrid
• Battery powered wireless models offer 2 year battery life using
standard ‘AA’ alkaline batteries.
• 1 and 2 wired relay models,
SPTD form ‘C’.
• Narrow jamb, single and
double gang faceplates.
• Polycarbonate (black) and
stainless steel faceplates.
• Advanced active infra-red technology with fast response.
• 12/24 Volt AC/DC operation.
• Heavy duty 3 or 5 Amp rated
• Adjustable operating range up
to 28 inches depending on model.
• Selectable fail safe/fail secure
• CM-331/332 Series: Active
output for external alarm, LED or
• CM-332/333 Series: Request
to exit’ and external door contact
• CM-331/332 Series: Optional
red/blue/green LED light ring
with single gang stainless steel
faceplate, indicates switch or
• Technology: Active Infra-red,
utilizing microburst sensing
• Voltage: 12-24 Volts, AC/DC
• Contact Type: CM-
331/333/324/325: (1) SPDT
Form ‘C’ CM-332: ( 2)SPDT Form
• Contact Rating: CM-
331/332/333: 3 Amps @30V, CM-
324/325: 5 Amps 30V
• Current Draw: CM-331/332:
40mA, CM-324/325: 60mA
• Wireless: CM-330: Built-In CM-
331/332/333: Optional Plug-In
• Wireless Frequency: CM-330
Series: 915 Mhz. Lazerpoint
RF(tm) Spread Spectrum Wireless
• Battery: CM-330/333: ( 2) ‘AA’
alkaline, ( 2) AA Lithium Batteries
• Battery Life: Alkaline: 2 yrs.,
with 100 activations per day Adjustable Operating
• Range: CM-331/332: 1”- 28”
(25mm - 711mm), CM-330/333:
1”- 12” (25mm - 304mm), CM-
324: 3” - 26” (76mm to 660mm),
CM-325: Min. 2” (51mm) Hand,
Max. 18” (45mm) Mirror
• Time Delay: CM-
330/331/332/333: 3 - 30 Seconds,
CM-324/325: 1 - 5 Seconds
• Operation: Selectable Fail
• Motion Sensing Modes: CM-
331/332/333: Momentary, Momentary with Alarm, Maintained,
• Relay Operating Modes: CM-
332: Event, Sequence, Security,
Toggle CM-331: Event, Toggle
• Input: Blue/Green/Red Light
CM-331/332: Optional Ring
For more information on these
products or others from Camden,
contact them at 877-226-3369
15. Here is the relay contact.
tional pot to control a form ‘C’
13. The wireless transmitter
section of the CM-330.
14. The CM-333 has one
additional pot to control a form